This week I have been loving music even more than usual. Green Day’s new album Revolution Radio came out on Friday and I cannot stop listening to it. It’s always so exciting when Green Day release an album because they’re my favourite band. On Friday night I went to an 80’s party, if you know me you know I absolutely love 80’s music so that was great. I’ve been in a dancing mood this week so the other songs are what I’ve been dancing along to this week!
1. Ordinary World – Green Day
2. Youngblood – Green Day
3. Still Breathing – Green Day
4. Feelin’ Myself – will.i.am ft. Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa
5. Pumpkin Soup – Kate Nash
6. Need Ur Luv – Charli XCX
7. #GETITRIGHT – Miley Cyurs
8. Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Tears For Fears
9. Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
10. I’m Still In Love With You – Sean Paul ft. Sasha
What songs have you been enjoying this week?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram