Just like last week, I’ve mostly been listening to McFly as I went to see them on Thursday. They were incredible and I wish I would’ve gone to the first and last nights too! It was great to hear songs that remind me of my younger years haha. Green Day also brought out a new song this week, it brings out all the emotions and I absolutely love it.
1. Still Breathing – Green Day
2. Walk in the Sun – McFly
3. Happy Little Pill – Troye Sivan
4. I’ll Be OK – McFly
5. Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
6. Sentimental Heart – She & Him
7. A Whole New World – Aladdin
8. Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
9. Better the Devil You Know – Kylie Minogue
10. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
What songs have you been enjoying this week?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram