It is now week 3 of my ‘Top 10 Songs This Week’ and you’re probably starting to notice I don’t listen to much new/chart music at all. I love living in the past with music as I’m not too keen on the majority of new music unless it’s by one of my favourite artists. However, I think everyone loves listening to songs from their early teenage years, possibly as a nostalgic thing, possibly just because you still love the music. In my case it’s a bit of both and I’ve definitely been throwing it back a bit this week!
1. I’m Not Okay (I Promise) – My Chemical Romance
2. China Girl – David Bowie
3. Lazy Bones – Green Day
4. Is There Somewhere – Halsey
5. If These Sheets Were States – All Time Low
6. Rap For Rejection – Kate Nash
7. In Too Deep – Sum 41
8. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me – She & Him
9. Like I Love You – Justin Timberlake
10. Lost – Katy Perry
What songs have you been enjoying this week?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram