I absolutely love music, I couldn’t go a day without listening to it, so I thought I’d start this new series on my blog. I’m hoping for it to be a regular weekly series, with a new set of 10 songs I’ve been enjoying that week each Sunday. This week I’ve been enjoying two brand new songs, Good Summer by Kate Nash and Bang Bang by my favourite band, Green Day. I’m so happy that they’ve both released new music! Also a very special mention for an album I’ve been loving this week, the self-titled Viola Beach. This band ever so sadly passed away in a car crash earlier this year, the album was released posthumously. It is an incredible album and full of perfect songs for summer and I’m sure I’ll be enjoying it for a long time.
1. Good Summer – Kate Nash
2. Swings and Waterslides – Viola Beach
3. Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
4. I Could’ve Been Your Girl – She & Him
5. Somebody Else – The 1975
6. Bang Bang – Green Day
7. Arguing With Thermometers – Enter Shikari
8. Hair – Little Mix
9. Trouble With My Baby – Paloma Faith
10. You Give Good Love – Whitney Houston
What songs have you been enjoying this week?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram