1. Boxy Sweater – I love this Christmas/Winter themed jumper, the sequin snowflakes can be dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with a pair of jeans. I love the colour of it – it looks really cosy and warm.
2. Skinny Jeans – What’s better on a cold day than wearing jeans? I don’t think much is to be honest. These jeans would go perfectly with the boxy sweater and they’re also amazing jeans for all year round, I love the grey colour.
3. Black Flat Lace-Ups – These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and would go with skirts, dresses, you name it. Also they’re a nice flat shoe that are actually covered and keep your feet warm!
4. Patent Tote Bag – I always complain that I don’t have a black handbag to go with my outfits and this one would be perfect! I love the style of it and it would be perfect to unwrap it on Christmas Day.
5. White Pom Pom Beanie – I love beanies in winter, they keep so much body heat in it’s unreal. This one would go perfectly with anything I own and because it’s white it makes it look all snowy, in a way.
2. Penguin Pyjamas – I am obsessed with penguins and I’ve been walking into every Next store near me tempted to buy them. I think I need them.
3. Faux Fur Boots – I would love these to walk around the house in, as I don’t actually own any slippers! These look so warm and snuggly they’d be perfect to lounge around in.
4. Slipper Socks – I’ve owned a pair of these from Next before and they are the best quality slipper socks! They’re furry inside so they’d keep my feet (which are constantly cold) nice and toasty.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram