1. Boxy Sweater – I love this Christmas/Winter themed jumper, the sequin snowflakes can be dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with a pair of jeans. I love the colour of it – it looks really cosy and warm.
2. Skinny Jeans – What’s better on a cold day than wearing jeans? I don’t think much is to be honest. These jeans would go perfectly with the boxy sweater and they’re also amazing jeans for all year round, I love the grey colour.
3. Black Flat Lace-Ups – These shoes are absolutely gorgeous and would go with skirts, dresses, you name it. Also they’re a nice flat shoe that are actually covered and keep your feet warm!
4. Patent Tote Bag – I always complain that I don’t have a black handbag to go with my outfits and this one would be perfect! I love the style of it and it would be perfect to unwrap it on Christmas Day.
5. White Pom Pom Beanie – I love beanies in winter, they keep so much body heat in it’s unreal. This one would go perfectly with anything I own and because it’s white it makes it look all snowy, in a way.
1. Grey Snuggle Cardigan – This looks just as warm but less bulky than a dressing gown. I like the colour of it, it looks penguin coloured if you see where I’m coming from!
2. Penguin Pyjamas – I am obsessed with penguins and I’ve been walking into every Next store near me tempted to buy them. I think I need them.
3. Faux Fur Boots – I would love these to walk around the house in, as I don’t actually own any slippers! These look so warm and snuggly they’d be perfect to lounge around in.
4. Slipper Socks – I’ve owned a pair of these from Next before and they are the best quality slipper socks! They’re furry inside so they’d keep my feet (which are constantly cold) nice and toasty.
What’s your favourite item from my wishlist?
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram