I saw this Strictly Come Dancing bloggers tag, created by Natasha and Rochelle at Next Route Style and thought it would be really fun to do, so here goes! I tag everyone reading this.
1. What would be your outfit choice? (colour, style, etc)
It would have to be a short, flapper style dress in red.
2. To compliment your chosen outfit, how would you like your make up?
Lovely glittery eyes, bronzed skin and classic red lipstick.
3. You have the chance to have your dream hair (style, colour, length, extension, up, down etc) what would yours be?
I would have to have it in long curls and it would have to have blonde highlights!
4. What would be more important to you – your make-up being flawless or your hair being perfectly styled?
My make up being flawless. When you’re dancing around your hair won’t stay in place anyway!
5. What would be your favourite dance style? (e.g. American Smooth, Salsa, Samba, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Charleston, Rumba, Tango, Paso Doble, Waltz, Jive etc)
My favourite dance style would probably be the Salsa or Show-dance.
6. What would be your song choice to dance to?
I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston.
7. Who’s your favourite judge?
I would probably say Len, but I don’t really have a reason haha I just prefer him to the other judges.
8. It’s themed week – who or what would you like to dress up as?
I’d love a Disney week so I could have an outfit inspired by Ariel!
9. Behind the scenes, you get to meet the talented hair and make up designer, Lisa Armstrong. You can ask her one question, what would it be?
How long does it take you to do hair and make-up on one female contestant?!
10. Who would you like to win?
Pixie Lott. She is amazing!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram