This is my high end beauty wishlist that I hope to have by the end of 2013. This is only my second wishlist, and there were so many high end beauty products I wanted so I thought it was a good idea!
1) MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked – One of my friends owns this and I think it is such a lovely colour, I’d love to own it myself!
2) Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation – I’ve heard great reviews about this foundation, and coming up to party season I’d love to own it as it doesn’t contain any SPF so I won’t look white in pictures!
3) Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine in Rose in Tension – I LOVE the packaging of the YSL lipsticks, and this colour is absolutely beautiful!
4) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat – This makes your make up look absolutely amazing, so I’d love to own it for that purpose!
5) MAC 266 Brush – I’d love this brush to do my eyebrows with, I think it’s the perfect brush!
6) Le Volume De Chanel Mascara – I tried a sample of this mascara, and I absolutely love it. It is the best mascara I’ve ever tried, I think however if I buy it I won’t be able to live without it!
7) Nars Orgasm Blush – This blush looks so beautiful, I want it in my collection!
8) Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation – I have heard amazing things about this foundation, when I’ve seen people wearing it their skin looks absolutely flawless.
9) Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light – I think Bobbi Brown make up is so lovely, and this bronzer is such a lovely shade, I don’t actually own a bronzer so this would be perfect!
10) Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Fortune – The Dior packaging is stunning and so is this shade. It would be such a luxury product to own and I love the look of it!