I saw this tag on Chloe’s Way and it seemed so fun to do, so I’m doing it!
1) Name a beauty regime that you barely do.
Styling my hair. I’m really bad for it, I can’t justify waking up earlier than 7am before college just to have time to straighten or curl or wave my hair.
2) Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
I have to with liquid products, otherwise I feel like I’m putting make up from ages ago on my face! I usually wash them once a week or once every few days.
3) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I can’t. I’ll last until I have a night in to paint my nails (which is most of the time).
4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a new beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. a new base coat or a new foundation etc)?
Until I have the money to replace it really, I usually buy something before it’s run out!
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I’m not sure I have any, I think a bad beauty habit of mine is that instead of making the effort to put on lipstick I often just put on lip balm because I’m too lazy to top it up at college!
6) Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Most of the time I feel so tired before bed and I still think that I need to cleanse, moisturise and tone, then I end up being lazy and just grab a cotton pad and my L’Oreal Micellar Water to take my make up off with.
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Not really. But I like to do my make up just before I go out so it usually makes me late!
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes I can! Fortunately.
9) How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
My make up is so unorganised, it is just in one big make up bag. I need to invest in Muji storage! My nail polish however, is extremely organised in vanity cases.
10) What is the longest amount of time you’ve gone without writing a blog post?
Probably about a week.
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! 🙂
Thrifty Skies (Chloe)
Everything & Anything (Danielle)
Natalie’s World (Natalie)