Hello everyone! I was nominated by Chloe from thriftyskies for the Liebster Award. This is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers so that people discover different blogs 🙂
1) You must link back to the person that has nominated you
2) You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3) You must pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award
4) You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5) You must go to your nominees blogs and notify them
1) You are only allowed to use one beauty product for the rest of your life – What is it?
This was not very hard for me to decide whatsoever! It has to be mascara. I hardly ever go anywhere without it and it just makes you look so much more awake, as well as looking like you’ve made an effort.
2) Where is your favourite holiday destination?
I’d have to say Spain/the Balearic Islands. I especially love Alcudia, for the beach. I love going abroad because even though it is hot it’s not humid like it is here in the UK!
3) What is your favourite music album right now?
1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours by Green Day. They’re my favourite band and I’ve been listening to their first album so much recently. This is closely followed by Lost at Seventeen by Emily’s Army!
4) What was your first ever make up product you owned?
My first ever make up product was a Mary Kate and Ashley lip gloss in a sparkly pink colour! I remember buying it, from my local Asda supermarket. I think I wore it to a few school disco’s, along with my purple Groovy Chick mascara. Cringe!
5) What made you start blogging?
I’d wanted to start a blog for ages after reading through many blogs and watching loads of Youtubers! I then found out my friend wanted to start one too and we began alongside each other, it’s really fun to have a friend that is interested in what you’re interested in!
6) Where do you want to be in 10 years time?
I would like to be married, to be a qualified midwife working in the NHS and have a successful blog. That would be perfect.
7) Where is your favourite place to shop?
8) What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is Love Actually. It has been my favourite for as long as I can remember, when I was around 10 years old I used to watch it every other day, if I was happy, sad, poorly or tired. All the time.
9) What is your favourite type of clothing?
I absolutely love skirts and dresses. I feel myself in them, I feel feminine, I feel confident. Even though I wear jeans quite a lot I don’t feel as if I am dressing like myself in them and would much rather put on a nice skirt or a nice dress to feel a lot better about what I am wearing.
10) Cats or Dogs?
This is such a difficult question! I know this is going to sound ever so strange but I’d prefer a dog as a pet (I’ve had 2 pet dogs when I was younger) and I prefer when I visit people that they have cats. Am I strange? Perhaps. They are both so cute!
11) One random fact about yourself?
I am allergic to cinnamon, and whenever anyone finds out about this I get told that it’s a shame because cinnamon is so lovely, especially at Christmas time! Thanks guys, haha!
Bloggers I have nominated for this award:
1) Glittery Teacups
2) Natalie’s World
5) Holly Dolly Beauty Blogger
6) Emily Allcott
7) Everything & Anything
8) The World According To Katie Blossom
9) Nicola Louise Beauty
10) My Petite Closet
11) Scribbles of Emily
Questions for my nominees:
1) When and why did you decide to start blogging?
2) What is your favourite drugstore/high street beauty brand and favourite high end beauty brand?
3) What is your favourite season?
4) If you could only wear one colour of lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
5) Who are your favourite YouTubers or Bloggers?
6) What are your favourite type of shoes to wear?
7) Who is your favourite music artist?
8) Would you rather not be able to wash your hair for a week or not be able to wear make up for a week?
9) Where is your dream holiday destination?
10) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
11) Lipstick or Lip gloss?